I got them off of ebay, but I don’t have the link to them any more OTL. I really need a new pair. mine are dying.
i dont say “no” to drugs
i say “no thank you” because i wasnt raised in a fucking barn like some of you hoodlums
there were 7 billion pieces of biodegradable confetti, to represent each person in the world.
out there, in London, in the Olympic Stadium, there is a piece of biodegradable confetti dedicated to me.
- england: and here's a harry potter tribute to remind you all that this is why we're better than you
The beating heart of the nation. Londinium to the Romans. Lundenwic to the Saxons. Lundenburg to Alfred the Great. But to all generations since: London. Our London of today. London has known suffering…
But London always rises again. London is a monument; to the hard times, to the good. Celebration of what we have been, what we are today. London. Our heart, and our sinews, and our voice. Poetry, and prose. People, and places. London now throws open its doors to a new theatre of dreams. A city in waiting. A city on the move; humans on the move. Fascination with making the next step faster, stronger, and being the fastest and the strongest.
This… is London of the Olympic Games. And since this is our heart and our voice, London must feel and speak of romance, of love. London is ready- so take a deep breath… But not for long, for London is about to cry out… with heart and soul!
Let the games commence.” —Benedict Cumberbatch, London 2012 (via areyoutryingtodeduceme)
- london: hey i just met you
- london: and this is crazy
- london: but for our olympic opening ceremony we honored the internet and built a 40 foot voldemort
- london: so fuck you beijing
- Britain: So we have the Olympics.
- Britain: And Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Britain: And James Bond.
- Britain: And the Queen.
- Britain: And Danny Boyle.
- Britain: And Kenneth Branagh.
- Britain: And ducks and shit.
- Britain: And Women's rights.
- Britain: And free healthcare.
- Britain: And JK FUCKING ROWLING.
- Britain: And Voldemort, Mary Poppins, Peter Pan..
- Britain: And the Beatles and amazing music.
- Britain: And Rowan Atkinson.
- Britain: And THE MOTHERFUCKING TARDIS! HEAR IT?
- America: We have freedom.
- Britain: We do too.
- America: Well shit.
- Britain: *hums God save the queen, drinks boatloads of tea and strokes corgi*
- Rest of the country: YES. GREAT BRITAIN. IM SO PROUD.
- Queen: oh look at that, some dirt in my nails..
all the petals fit together to form a portal through which david tennant emerges brandishing the olympic torch
”the location of the cauldron is of course a mystery”
BECAUSE IT’S IN THE FUCKING TARDIS!